WHAT WE DO
Complete House Renovation
Your complete house renovation may take upwards of six months. I’ll ensure your interior designs optimise the space and light, transforming your house into a characterful, inviting home.
Single room design
You may want to update your home in stages. I’m happy to design individual rooms. Getting key living spaces right adds value to your property and quality of life.
My interior design service offers you:
- Initial design concepts and scheme development
- Space planning
- Presentation of mood and sample boards and colour consultations
- Sourcing and procurement of all furnishings, fixtures and fittings
- Window treatments and upholstery
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Lighting and electrical plans
- Sourcing of bespoke furniture, art and antiques
- Overseeing the implementation of the designs
- Access to many products only available to the trade
SHARED VALUES IN QUALITY DESIGN
My extensive list of established trade contacts enables you to access many products only available to the interior design trade. I take pride in using reputable, skilled craftsmen who share my values in quality design.
My fabric-sourcing and window-treatment service is available on either a standalone basis or as part of the full design.
I work with a number of professional joiners on projects ranging from bespoke kitchens to clever storage solutions that every home needs.
Sourcing, procurement and furnishing
If you prefer, I can offer project management through to the final stage of your design. This service includes ordering, handling and positioning the furniture, fittings and equipment for your scheme.